You've heard here first !!!!
Presidential Video
You've heard here first !!!!
Presidential Video
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
hes got my vote
btw that chick is hot
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
If somebody else really does show up on the ballot other than our current choices, I'd probably vote for them. Otherwise, I may try to write in somebody.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Is it too early to vote for him right now?
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
I wouldn't vote for that wonk for a million bucks.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That [censored] looks fake, is it even a real news station? Looks like a homemade vid someone put on youtube.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That [censored] looks fake, is it even a real news station? Looks like a homemade vid someone put on youtube. </div></div>
Wow, you sure are quick on the uptake. Can't slip anything past you.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Well the way ppl were talking, I thought it might be real. Guess it was just heavy sarcasm.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't vote for that wonk for a million bucks. </div></div>
How bout for a new Kistler/Steez(custom) combo.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Just one? I'll need at least three.
And a couple of 3000 yard spools of CXX.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks